Over two and a half years ago, I decided to start a blog. Little did I know that it would turn into a platform for others to share their talent.
On September 12th, we celebrated surpassing 30,000 views. Small to some, but huge for Southern Laced. Why? Because there was a time it was a struggle to even get one (1) view! Now, we are blessed with numbers that continue to grow, contributors that are passionate about Southern Laced and guest contributors that just want to be a part of a site that’s growing.
Special thanks to Sadé Kelly, LaKeisha Boyd, Kendra C. Bell, G.Boogie the Scorpio, Claudia Lollia, Kimberly Davis, Santana and Stylist L. Roy! They are such a diverse group of writers. I’ve learned so much from them! It’s amazing what can happen when people use their gifts and are able to work together for a common goal. As Claudia would say, “Teamwork makes the dream work!”
So, as we celebrate our 300th post, I would like to thank you for supporting Southern Laced. This is just the beginning!
Here’s a list of our Top 10 Most Popular Post:
- Dark Skinned, Cute and Unbothered
- Kelly Stone talks to Lamorris Williams about Mississippi Motown
- Former College Football Star turn Fashion Entrepreneur of Creatives Denim
- Gboogie talks to Kamikaze about the possibility of a Crooked Lettaz Reunion, the artist Silas and more!
- Featured Couple Edward Rashad and Ty A. Patterson Interview #3
- A Woman’s Guide to a Pretty Kitty
- Southern Laced Celebrates 30,000 Views with a Call for 2016 Southern Laced Creative Arts Awards Nominees
- Small Minority Business Spotlight: Chef Po Urban Kitchen
- GBoogie talks to Donell Jones about his new single with David Banner, his thoughts on today’s R&B artists like Bryson Tiller and more!!
- Featured Couple Danny and Joni Zimmerman Interview #6
Laced with Love,