Last week, we covered Part I: “What Is Cuffing Season?” Featuring 3 Anonymous Guest. I left you with the question, “Is cuffing season equivalent to dating?” For those that took my advice and followed me on Twitter, here are the final results of the poll given:
Unfortunately, 31% of the people that took this poll believe that cuffing season is equivalent to dating. Why is it unfortunate?
- Cuffing season is SEASONAL. You may be cuddling from October to March, but as soon as the weather warms up all bets are off. Before you know it, the summer will be filled with parties and nightclubs. The need for cuddling and affection will quickly diminish.
- Cuffing season is for temporary PLEASURE. Enjoy the companionship during the winter months while you can because…REMEMBER… it’s not going to last. Seasons change.
- Cuffing season has no room for FEELINGS. Basically, you get what you signed up for. This is why it’s important to know where you stand from the get go. Be up front, find out if it’s a Netflix and Chill kind of relationship or a meet the family and friends for the holidays kind of relationship? (FYI: Beware of exes trying to make a comeback.)
Next week we’ll discuss The Dos and Don’ts of Cuffing Season. Until then, follow me on Twitter and click below to listen to my cuffing season playlist.
- Fetty Wap-“Jimmy Choo”
- Future- “Rich $ex”
- Ludacris feat. Miguel – “Good loving”
- Young Dolph- “Trap Ni**a”
- Drake- “Come Thru”
- Tink-“Treat Me Like Somebody”
- PND- “Bout it”
- Lil Uzi Vert- “Grab the wheel”
- PND feat. Drake- “Come and See Me”
- Tory Lanez- “luv”
- Wale -” PYT”
- YFN Lucci- “Run It Up”
- YFN Lucci- “Missing you”
- Jaquees feat. Rich Homie Quan -“Come Thru”
- Kevin Gates Feat. Trey Songz, Ty Dolla $ign, & Jamie Foxx- “JAM”
- Dj Luke Nasty-“Right”
- Dj Drama feat. Chris Brown, Skeme & Lyquin – “Wishing”
- Drake feat. Rihanna- “Too Good”
- Wale feat.Sza-“The Need To Know”
- K Camp-“Good Weed, Bad B*tch”