Guess what today is? It’s the 28th year anniversary for National Coming Out Day. People all over the world are coming out on social media sites such as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. Whether it’s as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, they all matter and want their stories to be heard.
Although many people are against the gay community due to religions, denominations and other personal reasons, be mindful. It takes bravery and courage for them to take this life changing step and to share their powerful stories with the us.
For some, accepting their sexuality was the hardest thing they’ve ever had to do. Much Love and support, courage and strength to all who are living in their truth.
Celebrities are such a huge influence in the world, here are a few that came out for equality in 2016:
- Actress, Amandla Stenberg
- WNBA ALLSTAR ,Stefanie Dolson
- Teen wolf actor , Charlie Carver
- Christian Rock Star , Trey Pearson
- Actress, singer& song-writer, Keke Palmer
- Actress, Bella Thorne
- The first deaf winner of America’s Next Top Model and Dancing
- With the Stars, Nyle DiMarco
At the end of the day, it’s important to live your truth and allow others to live theirs.