For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. – Mark 11:23 KJV
Do you feel as if you’ve hit rock bottom? Today, I would like to encourage you to be a mountain mover.
In order to be a mountain mover, you must:
- Define your personal mountain. What’s stopping you from moving forward?
- Speak to your mountain. Open your mouth! Tell your mountain that it has to go and it is no longer welcome in your life.
- Never doubt that God has placed power within you to change things. You may be facing a road block, but God has given you power to pass through. Have a little faith.
- Believe that God’s Word will come to pass. Don’t give up on His promises. Trust that things are about to shift in your life. God will never give you more than you can handle.
- Activate your faith. God said you can move mountains… that settles it! Believe it. Declare it. Then, watch your mountains get out of the way!
When faced with difficulties that we can’t see our way over, under or around, remind us that we are mountain movers. We know that everything happens for a reason and all of our help comes from You. But we also know that You have given us power to help ourselves and change things. Give us strength to make those changes in accordance to Your perfect will.