“Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.”
― Iyanla Vanzant
Have you ever abandoned a dream? If so, you are familiar with the feeling of not fulfilling your life’s purpose. You may even feel like you are lost in limbo without a way of escape.
Here are a few tips to get back on track:
1. Change your way of thinking by believing your dream will manifest.
2. Define what success means to you.
3. Don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself.
4. Take the initiative to work towards your goal instead of waiting on opportunities.
5. Always stay positive and choose to be happy.
6. Make your dream your inspiration while motivating yourself to keep going.
7. Listen and trust your inner voice.
8. Keep up with progress without becoming obsessive.
9. Use creativity born through your transition.
10. Embrace new beginnings.
In the past, what other tips worked for you?