New Music Alert! GUCCI MANE “FIRST DAY OUT THA FEDS”

Gucci Mane was officially released from prison yesterday and fans around the world rejoiced. He was trending number one all day on Twitter with a number of celebrities chiming in.

Babe getting crunk! Recording #FirstDayOutThaFeds GUCCIIIIIIIIIIII Snap – #KaoirKeyshia

A post shared by Keyshia Ka'oir (@keyshiakaoir) on

A slew of memes came, along with several videos on Snapchat and Instagram posted by his longtime girlfriend Keyshia Kaior. Producer MikeWillMadeIt posted handwritten lyrics from the rapper as well. All of this added to the excitement and anticipation of new music coming soon .

FullSizeRender (2)FullSizeRender (3)FullSizeRender (4)FullSizeRender (5)IMG_6064

Well, Guwop didn’t waste any time… Less than 24 hours later he’s back with the MikeWillMadeIt produced song “First Day Out Tha Feds”  And according to Worldstar  he’s recording his entire mixtape tonight and releasing it tomorrow entitled “Gucci Free.” Looks like it’s about to be Gucci season.

GBoogie the Scorpio

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

IMG_5516

Follow GBoogie the Scorpio on INSTAGRAM. Read his bio and listen to his music on WORDPRESS.

Advertisements

11 Comments Add yours

1. Robin Davis says:

Gucci Gucci Gucci! Let’s bring real ignorance back to the streets! I love it! Good article..

Liked by 1 person

2. Ises says:

Gucci bout to take the streets back over Boogie

Liked by 1 person

3. Kita says:

Guwop is back and at it! He’s already back in the studio working on a new mixtape! Wow! His come up is definitely about to be strong. Great Article GBoogie

Liked by 1 person

4. Mel says:

Love the article Gboogie ❤

5. jamesia pippins says:

We missed you. Come show them how it’s done. #Zone6

6. sex says:

Amazing blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?

I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free
    platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There
    are so many choices out there that I’m completely overwhelmed ..
    Any tips? Appreciate it!

1. Kelly Stone says:

Hey! I would start off with a free platform on WordPress. It has it’s limits, but I love that it’s easy to use. You can always purchase a domain through them. Hope that helped.

7. m88 says:

I always emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts,
    for the reason that if like to read it next
    my contacts will too.

8. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted
    to write a little comment to support you.

9. Tommy says:

Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for information about this topic for a long time and
    yours is the best I have found out so far. But, what concerning
    the bottom line? Are you positive about the source? http://mpchouses.com/groups/monster-truck-games-dead-or-alive/