Many times in life, our goals and dreams seem unattainable. It’s amazing how close you can be to giving up. And then out of nowhere a ram in the bush appears.
Today, I want to encourage you. Your situation may seem impossible. You may feel like the foundation that you’ve been standing on has been ripped from under your feet. Your health may be deteriorating. Maybe it’s even gotten to the point that you’re unable to think clearly and make sound decisions because you’re overwhelmed and stressed out. But, again… I want to encourage you.
PERSON OF THE WEEK: YOU
Today, you are my Person of the Week! As you approach the weekend:
- Take time to enjoy life. Smile more! 🙂 Do something different….something you’ve always wanted to do.
- Remember that you deserve to be happy. Life is short. Make it your goal to rediscover yourself. Find out what sets your soul on fire. What makes you smile on the inside?
- Allow yourself to make mistakes. Newsflash… It happens to everyone! Just know that a mistake is not the end of the world. Forgive yourself and begin again.
- Be kind to yourself. Are you your own worst critique? Going forward, I want you to treat yourself like you want others to treat you. Love on yourself…encourage yourself…acknowledge yourself…push yourself…treat yourself..pray for yourself…take care of yourself.
- Forget about what others think. Do you… You are unique. No one else in this world is exactly like you for a reason, which makes you important. Focus on that… not what others think.
Who is your Person of the Week?
Laced with Love,